Custom app icons are offered as a privacy and security feature, currently only on iOS devices. Updating your app icon will change the app icon that is displayed on your home screen for Jack'd.
Change your app icon
- Open Jack'd and tap your Account icon.
- Tap Settings and then App Preferences.
- Under the section labeled Visual Controls, tap Custom App Icon.
- Select the app icon you'd like to appear on your home screen.
- Preview an icon by selecting one from the list
- Tap OK and then Done.
- Exit settings to save your changes.
You may need to restart the app and/or your device for the app icon to appear correctly.