Tapping the Wave button on a users profile is a quick way to indicate interest without sending a message. The Waves you have received from other members can be found in the Viewers + Waves grid.
Viewers + Waves Grids
|VIEWERS||See members that have recently viewed your profile|
|WAVES||See members that have recently sent you a Wave|
|VIEWED||See members that you have recently viewed|
|WAVED||See members that you have recently Waved at|
View Viewers + Waves
Tap the Viewers + Waves (binoculars) icon in the bottom navigation bar, then tap Viewers, Waves, Viewed or Waved to switch views. Use our powerful sort options by tapping Date, Distance**, or Last Online** in the bottom navigation bar. This will re-group your member information for easy viewing.
To quickly send a Wave without confirmation, briefly tap and hold the Wave button.
- Viewers: Jack'd Pro members can see a list of up to 1,000 profiles
- Viewed: Jack'd Pro members unlock access to see a list of the 1,000 profiles they have most recently viewed
- Waved: Jack'd Pro members unlock access to see a list of the 1,000 profiles they have most recently waved
- Grid Sorting: Sort by Distance or Last Online from the default sort of Date
- Browse profiles in Stealth mode. This allows you to view a profile without your profile appearing in the other member’s Viewers grid
**Note: Grid sort options are only available to Jack'd Pro subscribers.