Jack'd Match lets you swipe between guys with face pics to indicate if you would, or would not, be interested in meeting and is powered by the Relationship Status and Open To sections on your profile.
Guys who have selected Single or Widowed for relationship status and Relationships in the open to section of their profile, will only see guys who have also indicated that they are single or widowed and open to relationships.
Guys who have selected another Relationship Status or who have not indicated they are open to Relationships will only see each other.
- Tap the Jack'd Match icon
- Select Start to compile your first stack of matches.
- Jack'd will compile a stack of 25 potential matches for you, this may take a moment while your stack is compiled.
- Once your stack is available, swipe the card up, left, right or down to perform the following actions:
- SWIPE UP - View profile photos and profile details
- SWIPE LEFT (Not for me) - Moves to the next potential Match
- SWIPE DOWN (Ask me later) - Not sure? We’ll ask you again tomorrow
- SWIPE RIGHT (I'm Interested) - If you both are interested you’ll be notified of your match.
- When you reach the end of your Jack'd Match stack, you will be able to get more matches in 24 hours.
- Jack'd Pro members get 4x the matches, by tapping "I can't wait"
For additional questions on Jack'd Match, see our FAQs.
- Tap the Jack'd MATCH icon.
- Tap the Matches icon in the upper right corner of the Jack'd Match screen.
All member ratings expire automatically 2 years after the initial rating. Once a rating expires, the selection will no longer be indicated on the member's profile, and any mutual match will no longer be listed in Jack'd Match.
- FREE members receive a stack of 25 potential matches every 24 hours; Jack'd Pro Members can tap “I Can’t Wait” (3 additional times within the same 24 hour period) to get another stack of 25 potential matches immediately
- FREE members can see your last 2 matches; Jack'd Pro members see your last 1000 matches