To edit the payment method you use for your Jack'd Pro subscription purchases, select the subscription service in which you initially subscribed to Jack'd Pro:
- From your iOS device's home screen, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You may be prompted to sign in.
- Tap Payment Information.
- Change or remove your information.
- To remove your payment method, select None.
- Get help from Apple Support if you don't see a payment method or can't select it.
- Tap Done.
- Sign in to Google Subscriptions and services.
- Locate your Jack'd Pro subscription and tap Manage.
- Under the card you’re currently using to pay, tap Manage payment methods.
- Choose a new payment method.
- Tap Save.
Note: Some payment methods can't be used for Google Play subscriptions.
- Open Jack'd and tap Menu.
- Tap Manage Jack'd Pro.
- Tap Manage Subscription to view or update your subscription.
- Tap Update Payment to enter your new payment details.
- Tap Authorize to update your subscription with the new payment details.
Your new payment method will be used for the next renewal of your Jack'd Pro subscription.
Note: If "Update Payment" is not available, auto-renewal has already been disabled. Once your subscription expires, you can use a new payment method to resubscribe to Jack'd Pro.