Jack'd requires access to your phone's location in order to operate correctly. If Jack'd doesn't have access to location services you may receive an error message (shown below) and/or experience issues the nearby grids and/or you profile displaying correctly.
- Tap Enable Location Services.
- Tap Allow While Using the App from the location permission prompt.
The steps below show how to access your iOS device location services and confirm Jack'd has been granted access:
- Open the iOS Settings app from your home screen.
- Tap Privacy.
- Scroll down, locate and tap Jack'd.
- Tap Location.
- Confirm While Using the App is checked and Precise Location (iOS 14) is toggled 'On'.
- Restart your iOS device.
After confirming that location services are on and restarting your device, open Jack'd. If your location is inaccurate please see Jack'd support article GPS location issues.