Search + Filters have their very own grid. To access Jack'd’s powerful search and filter options, tap on the Search tab.
By default, the Search grid will look similar to the Nearby grid. Tap the Search button to access the Search + Filters options.
Scroll through the list of available options, tapping in any field that you would like to use in your search. Once you have made your selections, tap Search in the upper right hand corner to reload the Search grid with your desired criteria.
Jack'd free members have access to the following search criteria:
- Profile Name
- Last Online*
- Recently (default) - Online Now & Online Today
- Online Now - Online Now
- Previously - Online Today & Online Past 30 Days (Beneficial for members who are in more rural areas that wish to see/interact with guys who are closer to them, but are not currently active on Jack'd)
- All Time - Online All Time
- He is -or- He is into (select only one)
Subscribe to Jack'd Pro to unlock compound searching which includes all of the above + the following search options:
- Open to
- Sex Preferences
- He is
- He is into
- Intersect** - He is/He is into & Sex Preferences fields only
The default toggle for intersect is OFF for logical union of sets. Setting the toggle to ON enables logical AND intersection of sets for your search.
Example: When selecting Geek and Muscle in the "He Is" field for your search:
- Intersect OFF: Returns profiles that are Geek only, are Muscle only, and that are both Geek and Muscle.
- Intersect ON: Returns only profiles that are both Geek AND Muscle combined; does not show profiles that are Geek only or Muscle only.
Notice that the Search grid title and search field will take on the name of the search criteria used. Your search criteria will be retained, even when closing Jack'd. There is no longer a need for enabling a setting to retain your search criteria.
Search + Filter options can be easily reset/cleared by tapping the 'X' icon to the right of your search criteria in the search bar.
NOTE: Members whose profiles are suspended, disabled, deleted, offline, or inactive will not appear in search results, even if their profile appears elsewhere in Jack'd (e.g. Match).