Hiding a profile removes the profile from your Nearby grid. It is used primarily to fine-tune the members displayed in your Nearby grid without Blocking them. It is important to remember that hiding a profile does not:
- Remove it from your favorites grid, if you have added it
- Remove it from your inbox grid, if you are or have recently exchanged text or picture messages
- Remove your profile from nearby or search grids of the profile you have hidden
- Prevent the hidden profile from rating his interest in meeting you
- Prevent the hidden profile from sharing his Private album with you
- Prevent the hidden profile from messaging you
- Hides and Blocks share the same limit and are not visually differentiated in Manage Hides/Blocks
Jack'd PRO ENHANCEMENTS TO BLOCKS/HIDES
More blocks. Jack'd Free members can hide or block up to 150 profiles. Jack'd Pro members can hide or block up to 4,000 profiles
- View the profile you wish to hide.
- Tap the Ø icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Hide in the menu that appears.
You can view and manage the profiles you have hidden or blocked in the Manage Hides/Blocks menu found below:
- Tap Settings and then Manage Hides/Blocks.
- To un-hide or un-block a profile, simply tap on its entry in the list
- To un-hide or un-block all profiles, tap the red “X” in the upper right hand corner, then tap Unblock All in the menu that appears. This is not reversible